Wednesday, 8 December 2010

November Card Challenge - Winners

A big thank you to everyone who entered the November '25th Anniversary' Card Challenge and also to those who voted for their favourite. We loved seeing all of the entries to our November Card Challenge and are pleased to announce the winners as follows:

1st - Maureen Ralph (020)
2nd - Anne Mushens (035)
3rd - Sue Rimmington (030)
4th - Sue James (021)
5th - Pearl Farrier (032)

Runners Up - Maureen Gammons (003), Annette Hartley (006),
Claire Hutton (011), Karen Spurgeon (019), Louise Potton (036).

Congratulations to you all, your vouchers will be on their way to you very soon.

Please visit the November Card Challenge page to see the winning entries.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies on winning such great prizes, all well deserved wins, your cards are wonderful. Think the entries were stunning all round. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much everyone for voting for me - very flattering. I am thrilled to have come 4th and look forward to being able to buy lots of crafting goodies with my prize - thanks Craft Creations for holding the competition and for such great prizes!!! What stunning entries from everyone - very clever crafters out there.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maureen Ralph.

    Thank you everyone for voting for me ,this is the first time i have entered a card challenge.I still cant believe ive won.I make my cards for a local charity so i will be able to buy lots more craft goodies to raise more money for them. Everyones entries were wonderful.Thank you craft creations.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the entries were great and I'm thrilled to have come 5th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you to everyone who voted for my card. Congratulations to all those who entered - what a wonderful selection of cards! Also congratulations to Craft Creations - I am looking forward to your products for the next 25 years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Craft Creations on your 25th Anniversary. Thank you to everyone who voted for my card. All the entries were wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks to everyone who voted for my card. What a lovely selection of cards in the competition as a whole - all so different and all so lovely!

    This was the first time I had entered a cardmaking competition and I'm absolutely delighted to have won a prize. I make cards for charity and have raised over £1,000 so far, so this very generous voucher will enable me to replenish my stocks and carry on fundraising (currently Operation Christmas Child and the Childrens' Society and in the summer, CancerResearch(UK)).

    Also many thanks to Craft Creations for mounting the competition and offering such generous prizes. Congratulations on your 25th anniversary.

    ReplyDelete