Friday, 1 April 2011

March Card Challenge - Winners

A big thank you to everyone who entered the March 'Free DigiDownload' Card Challenge. We loved seeing all of the entries to our March Card Challenge and are pleased to announce the winners as follows:

1st - Susan Skipper
2nd - Joan Lilley
3rd - Dawn Hamilton
4th - Diane Ingram
5th - Annette Hartley

Congratulations to you all, your vouchers will be on their way to you very soon.

Please visit the March Card Challenge page to see the winning entries.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! - I won! - I don't believe it - Especially as I was a first timer. I was up against some very stiff competition - well done everyone who entered, you made some beautiful cards! Have already got my eye on a couple of things to spend the vouchers on. Now that I have sorted how where and how often these challenges are held, I will be try a few more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for my prize, I loved having another play with your free digi images,and it was fantastic what everyone came up with.
    Have already treated myself to some more of the Popset white card pack as I think it's amazing (I am very fussy about white card and this one is pretty much perfect and an absolute bargain), so will now have to have a little browse to see any more "must haves"!
    Congrats to all the winners, your cards were gorgeous.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely delighted to have come second in the March Challenge card competition. I am fairly new to card making so have never entered a card competition before so am particularly thrilled.

    I found the challenge made me try things that I would not have otherwise tried, so have learned some useful new skills. Thank you so much Craft Creations, not only for the challenges but also for the lovely products that are such a joy to work with. Also, congratulations to everyone else who took part.

    Best wishes Joan Lilley.

    ReplyDelete